New Novel by Author Gary Corbin
A Woman of Valor
Release date: June 27, 2019
A rookie policewoman, who was molested as a young girl, pursues a serial child molester, and struggles to control the emotions his misdeeds awake in her.
Can Valorie Dawes overcome the trauma she suffered as a child and stop Harkins from hurting others like her—or will her bottled-up anger lead her to take reckless risks that put the people she loves in greater danger?
Now available for pre-order in hardcover, paperback, and ebook formats!
Now: Audiobooks, narrated by mystery author Gary Corbin!
Lying in Judgment, author Gary Corbin’s best-selling debut novel (2016), is now available in audiobook format!
Narrated by the author in order to capture the original intent and to showcase the author’s unique and compelling narrative style, the audio version is available in through Audible, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Kobo, Nook Audio, and over 20 other channels and formats.
Want a sample? Check out this sample chapter here!
Lying in Vengeance, the 2017 sequel to author Gary Corbin’s best-selling debut novel Lying in Judgment, is now available in audiobook format!
Also narrated by the author and available in nearly 30 channels (including Audible, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Kobo, Nook Audio), the narrated version of this novel is even more riveting than the printed copy.
Want a sample? Check out this sample chapter here!
Published and Produced Work by Gary Corbin
In the tradition of Philip Margolin, Scott Turow, David Baldacci, Lisa Scottoline and Michael Connelly, mystery author Gary Corbin’s thrillers feature complex, realistic characters, revealing their inner struggles as they strive to achieve their own unique concepts of justice. Current works include:
- Lying in Judgment, the story of a man serving on the jury of a murder trial for the crime that he committed. Lying in Judgment was selected for the “Indie Spotlight” on UK-based Literary Lightbox for February 2017, and as Bookworks.com “Book of the Week” for July 11-18, 2016. Available in paperback, hardcover, and ebook formats.
- In Lying in Judgment’s thrilling sequel, Lying in Vengeance, Christine learns Peter’s horrible secret and blackmails him: kill the man who stalks me, or go to prison. Order your signed copy now!
- The Mountain Man’s Dog, Book 1 of The Mountain Man Mysteries. Lehigh Carter, a backwoods forester, adopts a dog he finds injured on a remote highway – and inadvertently gets embroiled in a life-or-death struggle with powerful politicians and crooked cops. Selected as one of Pople’s Book Reviews Best Reads for Fall 2017. Available in paperback, hardcover, and ebook formats.
- The Mountain Man’s Bride, Book 2 of The Mountain Man Mysteries (released February 8, 2017). In this sequel to The Mountain Man’s Dog, rustic forester Lehigh Carter fights to clear first his own name, then that of his fiancée, Stacy McBride, as they are accused of murdering the deputy who once made their lives miserable. Available now in paperback, hardcover, and all ebook formats.
- The Mountain Man’s Badge, Book 3 of The Mountain Man Mysteries (released June 20, 2018). Lehigh Carter never asked to be sheriff. And he sure never wanted to arrest his new father-in-law for murder.
Can Lehigh uncover the truth behind Everett Downey’s murder without becoming the killer’s next victim?
- Write Better Right Now – A Dozen Mistakes Good Writers Make, and How to Fix Them. Self-edit your novels with these handy tips that help you identify and fix common writing mistakes, and make your story pop off the page! Available exclusively for Kindle Reader.
- Gary has also published dozens of shorter works. See the complete portfolio of publications here.
- Plays. Gary is an award-winning playwright, and several of his plays have enjoyed productions on Portland-area stages, such as Voodoo Snowball, Family Hardware, Happy Anniversary, PS I Love Your Daughter, and Prefacing.
Let Gary help you write your story
Gary is an award-winning author, editor, and playwright in Camas, WA, a suburb of Portland, OR.
Whether staging a new play, completing his next novel, researching an article, or playing a part in a film or on stage, Gary loves to tell compelling stories – and to help others tell theirs.
An experienced and accomplished editor, Gary has helped many other authors and organizations tell their own story through editing, research, document analysis and doctoring, and ghostwriting. Whether you write long or short, fact or fiction, poetry or prose, self-published or traditionally published work, Gary can help you with structure, clarity, and of course, strong, clean text.
No matter what medium or format you prefer, Gary Corbin helps storytellers like you improve your craft and improve your chances of succeeding in an increasingly tough marketplace.
Writing Services include:
- Writing stories, scripts, or articles
- Producing website, blog, or marketing copy
- Research and analysis
- Editing, proofreading, and critique
- Document doctoring / manuscript repair
- Advice to make you a better writer