Click on “Month,” “List,” “Week,” or “Day” to change views
Click on arrows to switch Year/Month/Week/Day
- 2424.September.SundayNo events
- 2525.September.MondayNo events
- 2626.September.TuesdayNo events
- 2727.September.WednesdayNo events
- 2828.September.ThursdayThe Coffee Cottage, East Hancock Street, Newberg, OR, United Stateshttp://garycorbinwriting.com/event/lying-vengeance-jans-paperbacks-2/The Coffee Cottage, East Hancock Street, Newberg, OR, United States
If you’re one of the many who finished Lying in Judgment and asked, “But what happens to Peter and Christine now?” – this book is for you. While Lying in Vengeance continues their exciting story, it can be enjoyed independently of the prequel with no loss of continuity.
I’ll read excerpts, answer questions, and sign books at The Coffee Cottage, 808 E Hancock St., Newberg, OR. Copies of Lying in Judgment, The Mountain Man’s Dog, and The Mountain Man’s Bride will also be available for purchase and signing.
- 2929.September.FridayNo events
- 3030.September.SaturdayCamas Public Library, 625 Northeast 4th Avenue, Camas, WA 98607, United Stateshttp://garycorbinwriting.com/event/camas-authors-coffee-klatch/Camas Public Library, 625 Northeast 4th Avenue, Camas, WA 98607, United States
Come meet local creative talent!
Gary joins other local writers in this author roundtable at the Camas Public Library. Each author will read from their work, speak about how they came to writing and answer questions from attendees.